A simpler way to use IT
Leasing is a simple and economical way to obtain the benefits of the latest technology without assuming the up-front costs, and risks, of ownership. Lease financing spreads the cost of acquiring business-enabling technology over part or all of the new technology’s life-cycle. The business case for leasing is:
Operational savings from enhanced capabilities plus reduced costs from:
- labor savings
- carrier cost improvements
- eliminated maintenance and support costs
- greater work efficiency
- more than covers the monthly lease payment!
Leases can be tailored flexibly to meet unique business needs:
- Businesses with great seasonal variation enjoy leases that allow skipped or reduced payments during light revenue months.
- $0 deposit leases let the technology get installed and the benefits flowing before payment is due.
- Technology Refresh leases allow upgrading or replacing equipment partway through a lease cycle – enabling organizations who prefer to utilize cutting edge technology to maintain great flexibility.
At the end of the lease term, businesses can choose to:
- Return the equipment, and, if desired, sign a new lease for the most current, updated equipment
- Exercise a purchase option and buy the equipment
- Renew or extend the lease
Find out how our Leasing & Financing plans can help your business succeed.